Maple Composite Trainer
Currently Re-stocking - Sorry for your inconvenience - Click the side button to be notified when the item is back
A High-Performance wood composite bat featuring premium grade maple which is further strengthened with a fibreglass biaxial sleeving applied with our special blend of Rock Resin Epoxy. In-house lab testing shows exceptional performance levels of strength, stiffness, durability, and maximum pop. As these bats are made to be training bats so they are slightly heavier than our other bats. See specifications below. The extra weight helps develops muscles used in a swing. Strengthens your core so you can turn on those inside fastballs with more power. Also strengthens your forearms so when you hit the outside pitches you have more power.
- Available sizes 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 33.5", 34"
- Pro Quality Maple Ink Dot
- Fibreglass biaxial sleeving 22” over the handle applied with our special blend of Rock Resin Epoxy for superior durability
- Mixed models (C271, C243, M110, I13, Pat 5, RC22)
- Sold by length only
- All Bats Drop 1 to Plus 1
- Finish- Grey Handle Black Barrel